News"The North Face Trail Clinic" with Vlad Ixel
Date: Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 November 2015
Venue: Belmont resort Khao Yai, Pakchong, Nakhon Ratchasima
- The North Face Trail Clinic”is exclusive for 30 runners only.
- Participants must have trail running experience and be registered for The North Face 100 Thailand 2016 in either 25km, 50km, 100 duo or 100 solo category.
- Fee for the clinic: THB 1,500 (fee includes a goody bag from The North Face).
- The event will be in English language. There will be no translation. Participants should have a good understanding of English language.
- Participants are responsible for their own travel to Belmont, accommodation and food.
(During the workshop there are some refreshments and lunch provided, please check the workshop program)
- Participants can choose their own accommodation. You don’t have to stay at the workshop venue.
How to register
- The North Face Thailand will announce on The North Face 100 Thailand facebook page the date and time workshop registration opens in advance. Once open, interested persons must email to The North Face Thailand, not before. (e-mail: email@example.com)
- Interested persons will need to email their full name and contact details, and also your personal TNF booking confirmation code (which you will have received when you registered for TNF100 Thailand 2016). We accept registration via email only.
- Registration is first come first served.
- You can register for yourself only, not for others.
- The workshop registration team will respond to your email. Payment needs to be made within 24 hours to secure your slot.
- After payment is made, please send the bank slip by email for reference.
- All communication is via email only.
- The right to participate in the trail clinic cannot be transferred.
- In the case you cannot attend the trail clinic, the fee is not refundable.
Gear preparation for the workshop
- Running outfit and trail running shoes for two days.
- Trail running session will be held on part of The North Face 100 Thailand 2016 route. The participant needs to prepare the following:
- hydration pack, minimum 1 litre.
- hat, visor, buff for sun protection.
- personal medical kit.
- personal snack (optional).
Please note there will be photography at the event for promotional propose.
Workshop Program (tentative)
Saturday 14 November 2015
10:00-10:15 Welcome and Introduction to The North Face Trail Clinic”presented by The North Face Thailand
10:15-12:30 Presentation by Vlad Ixel, Asia's leading trail runner and The North Face athlete
12:30-15:00 Lunch provided for all participants/At leisure/ Change clothes
15:00-16:30 Outdoor trail clinic: Strengthening, core work and balance work for runners
16:45-18:00 Outdoor trail clinic: Barefoot basic workout for runners and Yoga for runners
Sunday 15 November 2015
07:30 Meet at Belmont
07:30-08:00 Transfer to course area (either by running or by van: to be confirmed)
08:00-10:00 Trail Run Clinic: Skill, Technique (Part I)
10:15-12:00 Trail Run Clinic: Skill, Technique (Part II)
12:00-12:30 Transfer back to Belmont
12:30-12:50 20min Yoga for runners (basic session)
12:50-13:10 Wrap-up and closing speech by Vlad Ixel and The North Face Thailand
(Snacks/Fruit/Light meal after training)