Cut off Times at CheckPoints (CP)
- Participants of all race distances must be at least 18 years of age on race day. Age is calculated by 2016 minus your birth year.
- Race briefing is on Friday 29th January 2016 at Simalin, Khao Yai and is MANDATORY for 100km Solo, 100km Duo, and 50km Solo runners. Sign in sheets need to be filled out. In case of non-attendance the athlete will receive a time penalty of 30 minutes. Please see details and schedule at “Race Program)
- You must stay on the marked course. Short cuts are not permitted. If you get lost, return to the last sighted marking.
- Outside assistance is only permitted at the checkpoints.
- Your race bib must be visible at the front at all times.
- You must insure you check in with the Chip Check and every checkpoint to record your time. Without a time check-in at any checkpoint will result DG.
- If you choose to withdraw from the race you must sign the withdrawal form at the closest checkpoint.
- If you need First Aid help on the course, you must use the phone numbers on your Participant-Emergency-Instruction Card to contact event organizers who will arrange to retrieve you.
- Support crews are not allowed on the event course at any time. This can lead to disqualification of the athlete.
- You must carry the mandatory gear at all times during the event. Random gear checks may be performed during the entire event. Runners who lack of mandatory gear have to stop running until the missing gear is fulfilled. Failure to comply can lead to a time penalty or to disqualification based on the severity of the breach.
- There will be a check at the final checkpoint to ensure runners are still carrying hydration. Runners without the necessary hydration will be disqualified.
- You must obey all directions from marshals and the race organizer.
- Littering is prohibited.
- Runners intending to break rules in the case of running with a bib that does not belong to you or running the distance you have not registered for will be disqualified.
- Breaking any of the rules may incur a time penalty or disqualification. Any such penalties are at the organizers' discretion and are final.
Cut off procedure:
- • All 100km solo runners will have a medical assessment by a medical team at CP5 (50km) during 12:00 – 13:30 to confirm whether they can or cannot continue onto the second lap.
- 100Km: Cut off times for each loop
- First loop (50km): cut off time at 8.30hrs (or 13:30)
- Second loop (50km): cut off time at 9.30hrs (or 23:00)
- 100Km: Cut-off time at each check point
- CP5 (50km): cut off time at 8.30hrs (or 13:30)
- CP1 (61km): cut off time at 10.35hrs (or 15:35)
- CP2 (71km): cut off time at 12.30hrs (or 17:30)
- CP3 (81km): cut off time at 14.25hrs (or 19:25)
- CP4 (89km): cut off time at 15.55hrs (or 20:55)
It is mandatory for 100Km runners to reach each respective checkpoint before the assigned cut-off times. Runners who reach the check points after the cut-off times will not be allowed to continue. There will be a race marshal to do the cut-off at each check point. The runner who is cut-off has to return the Timing Chip
immediately (retrieving BIB will be on Sunday, Jan 31, 2015 at Simalin) and stop running. The runners must obey all directions from the marshals and the race organizers.