|Mandatory Gear Lists|
|Items||100Km Solo||100Km Duo||50Km|
|Hydration Pack / Belt / Bottle with capacity of*||2 L||1 L||1 L|
|Night Head Light (with an extra set of batteries)*||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Food, Fuel bars or energy gels||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Mobile Phone (with full battery)*||Yes||Yes||Yes|
- Runners must start and finish the race with the necessary hydration and gear. Hydration pack / belt / bottle must be filled to the required level at the beginning of the race. There will be a hydration & gear check before the race start. Runners without the necessary hydration and gear will not be allowed to start the race.
- For safety reason random checking will be occurred during the race. Runners who are not complied with the mandatory gear rules will not be allowed to continue until they acquire the missing items.
- Runners must finish with their gear and hydration system. Runners are not allowed to get rid of their gear and hydration system during the race. Runners who finish without their gear and hydration system will be Punished either time penalty or disqualified. Runners must use a proper hydration system such as a hydration pack and hydration belt.
- The total amount of water (100km solo: 2l / 100km duo & 50km solo: 1l) can include water bottles or other containers besides a hydration bag. Disposable plastic bottles are not allowed. Runners’ hands must be free from holding on to any bottles or containers while running.
- Night head-light (min. 70 lumen). Any other kind of torches and lighting do not replace the need for the head-light.
- Mobile phone (DTAC is recommended as coverage on the course is far better that any other network)
- Trail Running Shoes
- Water proof pouch or bag for mobile phone
- Cap or Hat
- Racing/Trekking Pole
- Sunscreen / Sun Block
- Body Lotion/ lubricant (to prevent abrasion)
- Sports Sun Glasses
- Extra pair of socks
- First Aid Kit (sterile dressings, Plaster, strapping tape, antiseptic, painkillers, and any relevant personal medications)
- Power Bank/External Battery
- GPS Device